Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Unsaid


Sometimes I get this...feeling I guess you could call it. It's amazing. It's a rush, a chill, a refreshment. It's so fragile you are afraid to even address it. You have to concentrate everything on it so it won't go away. It's like the painstaking task of getting a fire started. It's like the feeling of everything coming together. A feeling that has been absent to me for a while. Here it is now, however.

I'm not sure if I could call it something even if I was prepared to try. It's flickering right now. Smoldering. I've no doubt that the flame will come. But right now shhh be very quiet. Don't speak of it. Spare its innocence. Leave it in the mists of mystery and anticipation for now. But don't stop at anything until it is birthed into a beautiful blaze.


"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn."

John Wesley

No comments:

Post a Comment