Monday, May 25, 2009

Mom and Dad



The predominant percentage of what kind of character a man or woman will take on is made up of: where they were brought up, under what conditions they were brought up, and most importantly by whom they were brought up. I've had no experience in the field of raising kids, but I believe it must be a very difficult job. Like my math teacher always says, it comes with no owner's manual.


My parent's have done an incredible job and I seek to honor them with this blog. No one has worked harder to make things good for me and no one has looked out for my best interest more. No one has sacrificed as much, given as much, or tried as hard as these two incredible individuals. Furthermore No one has sacrificed as much, given as much, or tried as hard as this incredible team. They've hung in there when I've been selfish and troublesome (to say the least). Always there, always open, and always willing.


So here's to you my two great parents. I love you both. Thanks for playing the key roles in my exciting, eventuful, and always...Classical Ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment