Saturday, May 23, 2009

Trials of One Sort

There is a burning sensation in my eyes right now. Only touching on the pain that was charged as consequence to my carelessness in the woods. The allergin is still a mystery to me, but it has returned for the third time without question. The question is whether or not I will have the will power to contain it to my eyes. I fear sleeping, for that is when the toll is taken drastically. That is when the swelling, blistering, itching, tormenting disease takes hold. Curses on the vile rash, wherever it comes from. There's just no relief from it. I would prefer any physical pain known to me thus far in its stead. I can't think of anything that would wear me down more. Is it a big deal? Yes I would say so, to me. You have different trials in your life. Physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional. This was most likely by biggest physically. I would go on to say that of the trials, physical tests are the least character building. However, all of the trials effect one another. A physical trial can easily take a toll on your emotions. Likewise, a mental issue would be a mild catalyst to a small spiritual problem. But for right now, all is well and I am enjoying my day. I'm holding down the fort on the circulation of this hellish infection. Not to mention my demeanor is brightened by the anticipation of a cup of coffee I will be sharing later with my greatest friend. Happiness is....

No comments:

Post a Comment