Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sarah Jane Murray





On the 27th of May, that is next Wednesday, my very best friend will begin an adventure that will by all means change her life forever. I'll not speak on how much I will miss her right yet. This post isn't about me. It's about her. She is an incredible girl embarking on an incredible journey. She has made this decision without any inhibition of self, the cost has been counted, but disregarded. She has a servants heart, and she will be sharing it with two inspirational missionaries, Joil and Leah Marbut. They are an incredible couple and Sarah Jane is in good, capable, perfect hands that will guide her and keep her safe. I don't refer to Joil and Leah's hands, but to God's. If anyone is along for this ride, remember this extraordinary girl when you pray to the Lord. In the book of Daniel chapter 9 verse 23 it says "The moment you began praying a command was given." In the book of James chapter 5 verse 16 it says "...the prayers of a righteous man are powerful and effective." Your prayers make a difference. God listens. Please pray for her safety and that God would go before her. Pray that as God changes the lives of others through her that He would also begin to further mold her into the girl that He wants her to be. I also encourage everyone to follow her blog closely at
http://mitiocbygrace.blogspot.com/ it's going to be great. Count on it. That's about all I know I guess. I love you Sarah Jane Murray, and I'm right here praying for you.

1 comment:

  1. Praise God for people! The windows of heaven open up when God hears prayers. My friend. :) You're a blessing.

    ReplyDelete