Friday, May 22, 2009

Genesis

Genesis. The origin or coming into being of something (merriam-webster). The beginning, the alpha, the start, the dawn. The Prologue, the Introduction, Act I, the preface. The prelude, the preamble, the maiden voyage, the premiere. Thus commences my blog. My periodic reflections on the world, religion, politics, people, the good, the evil, music, literature, the cinema, science, feelings, love, hate, life. A journey. Often too simple, just as often too complicated. It's been taken for granted and wasted, probably just as often as it's been lived to the fullest. Ha, forgive my attempted depth. What can I say, I now have a new place to talk to anyone who will listen. Without a doubt someone will. Before I go further, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mitchell Capps. Stay with me now, because if you are reading this you are now along for the ride. One great, and adventurous...Classical Ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment