Thursday, December 31, 2009

A New Year, Decade, Moment. 2010

It's really my duty, as one who blogs with followers and a few regular readers, to post a New Year's blog. I really haven't much to say.
Coming off of what has been called the worst decade ever we are fortunate to be alive. That's not all, we are blessed beyond right or reason.
I spent New Year's Eve where I ought and where I'd most want; at the altar wanting a love relationship with God more than ever.
You remember my two "Sunday" blogs? (http://theclassicmc.blogspot.com/2009/05/sunday.html, http://theclassicmc.blogspot.com/2009/06/sunday-ii.html) They were full of ideals about new beginnings and everything refreshed-like.
That's now. This is our moment. Moment. Try something new if the old was not working. This is it. Take the year by storm. Win. Hope. Dream.
Go
2010
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

  1. A Love relationship with the Lord. Look how far you've come. I want that. Praise the Lord! Queit....seek to enter His rest. Thanks for the reminder. We WIN!

    ReplyDelete