Friday, December 31, 2010

Welcome

WELCOME

I say that to greet you with a glad heart and a inviting gesture into the new year. What's cool is when you are welcomed some where you have entered in and here we have done just that with 2011. It's a present, right now type thing. This is life! This is it right now, with the seconds ticking by through another year. Another test to brave. Another division to blame for wasted time.

But it won't be wasted time. There's just no telling what could happen this year. The mystery is exciting. Dare me to move. We'll make an adventure out of this yet.

Somebody said a few minutes ago that they think "we all make a pretty good team." I think that's beautiful, that we can have friends and Christ in us, the hope of glory. I think this whole life concept that I'm repeatedly stepping in is beautiful.

So here we are. Welcome to 2011. I'm so glad you are here. May God bless you with His friendship and fatherhood and make you saturated with good things.

Showtime.

2 comments: